- 2018 – 2019 School Registration: August 7th & 8th from 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 1st day of 2018-19 School year is August 23rd
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Online registration for the school year is now open. If you have been in before today, you will need to go in and register through the JMC Parent Portal.
If you are new to the district or need help registering in the JMC portal, please view this step-by-step video.
Online payment is not set up yet, a link will be sent out when that is up and running. If you are planning to pay for school fees with a check or cash, you can go to your student's school building August 7th or 8th from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. If you have any questions on the registration process, you can call your student's attendance office.
- LPC and DG Elementary “Meet Your Teacher” Night will be on Tuesday, August 21, 6 - 7 p.m.
- LPC Elementary TK (transional kindergarten) "Meet Your Teacher" night is from 5-6 pm on Aug. 21.
Middle School Information:
- 6th Grade & New Student Orientation August 21st, 5:00 pm – 6:00 at the Middle School
High School Information:
- Freshman Orientation (students only)
August 21, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Bus Transportation from Union Middle School 7:30 AM - Return to UMS 11:30 AMIncoming freshman, UHS class of 2021 will participate in a three (3) hour orientation at Union High School on August 21, 2018. Students will be orientated through their trimester 1 schedules, meet their teachers, bring school materials, and learn about general policies and procedures for the school year. (Note: this is for students only, parents will not be in attendance)
- You will be emailed your child's schedule sometime this week and students can access it through their JMC.
- Mrs. Kriz is available for schedule changes both August 7 and 8 from 1-5 pm in her office (room 21).
- If your child has a "Study" listed on their schedule this is a BLANK in their schedule, not a study hall. If you see "Study" listed, they need to go to the guidance office to find a class to fill their schedule.
- There are no senior releases the first day of school. All seniors must be to school on time, attend the senior meeting, and get the required parent form signed before a late arrival or early dismissal is granted.
- If your child is waiving PE trimester 1, the parent and student need to complete a PE Waiver as soon as possible. These are available in the guidance office and in the media center at registration.
- UHS Guidance Newsletter
School Supply Lists:
Click below to view the school supply lists for your students school. Feel free to print as needed.
For more information about bus routes and shuttle stops please visit our Transportation page.