After enrolling, students can begin volunteering. If your volunteer work is only a single time event, students should take a verification/reflection form with them the day of the event to have the supervisor complete. If the volunteer work will span several days, we encourage students to use the back of the verification form (documentation of hours) to keep track of volunteer hours. At the end of their volunteering, students should take their form to their supervisor and have the supervisor complete the community member portion of the verification/reflection form. Students can not complete volunteer hours for family members/relatives. After completing the form, students should submit to Mrs. Kriz in the guidance office throughout the year but no later than Monday, April 26, 2020.
- 50 hours - "S" Letter & Silver Bar
- 75 hours or over - "Service" Medal
- 50 x years = (200 hours) - Silver Cord and Silver Bar
- 75 x years = (300 hours) - "Service and Character" Lapel Medal
- 100 x years = (400 hours) - Neck Medallion