Below you will find information and health forms that are required for students each school year.
- Medication Permission Form: required for students taking prescription medication or ‘as needed’ over-the-counter medication. Please read carefully
- Activity Physical Form: required for any student involved in a school extra curricular activity including 6th Grade Dance
- Dental Screening Exemption Form
- Vision Form: required for Kindergarten and incoming 3rd graders
- Dental Form: required for all 8th graders entering 9th grade
- Concussion Form
*All seniors will need the Meningococcal vaccine unless you have an exemption form.
For more information about immunizations, vaccine requirement and medication guidelines, please read the Health Information Guide.
If you have questions about any of the forms or information above, please feel free to contact your school nurse.