Registration is August 10 & 11
Below are the high school registration forms for this school year. Please feel free to print and complete them at home and bring them with you when you register your high school student on August 10th or 11th. Registration runs from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm both days. If this time is not convenient to you, please call or email us to make arrangements to come in another time. If your student is not going to be returning, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please be prepared to confirm, provide, or update the following emergency contact information:
- Information on where to locate parents in case of illness or injury.
- Name of physician and hospital choice.
- Phone numbers of relatives or friends/neighbors who may be contacted if parents cannot be reached.
Get a “Head Start” on Your Registration
If you want to get a head start on the forms, feel free to view and/or print any of the items below. All forms will still be available in paper format at the school buildings on registration the registration days.
All REQUIRED forms in 1 printable PDF to be filled out by hand. This is a 12 page document, it includes the school fees.
Many of the pages can be filled out online, but you will need to print and sign after filling out:
- Release & Activity Participation Form (page 2)
- Union CSD Annual Health Update (pages 3-4)
- OTC Permission Form (page 5)
- Internet Access Form (page 9)
- Migrant Form (page 10)
- Race & Ethnicity Form (page 11)
- Concussion Form (page 12)
- Home Language Survey
Sports Physical Form – to be printed and taken to physician
All students participating in a sport, or cheerleading must have a current physical filled out by the student’s physician. (2 pages)
Items Based on Financial Need (optional, but must be filled out together)
Informational Items (these items do not need to be turned in at registration time)